Organic Quick Meal Mixed Vegetables Risotto
Product Type: READY MADE
- Sauté content with 1 tbsp butter or olive oil in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1/3 cup dry white wine to taste.
- Add 21/25 fluid oz (650/750 ml) of boiling water .
- Stir and cook for 15/17 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add grated parmesan cheese and butter and salt to taste.
- Pour the content of the bag in a microwavable bowl with 21 fluid oz of cold water and cook for 15 minutes (at 660 Watts).
- Stir in a little butter and parmesan cheese and salt to taste.
Carnaroli rice, vegetables 4,8% in variable proportions, (zucchini, carrot, eggplant, potato, tomato, bell pepper), sea salt, yeast extract, extra virgin olive oil, rice flour, corn starch, celery, soy miso, herbs, spices.
Great risotto, the veggies tasted like veggies, which is weird to say, but with the food one can now find around, this is something to point out. The portions actually easily fed 4 people, i'll be buying more flavors
Fast and healthy
I love everything about this rice. It would take me at least an hour to make this from scratch, this way I have it ready in 20 minutes. I really wasn't expecting a "pre-made" risotto to taste like this, they usually taste all the same, I love this brand!