Organic Quick Meal Porcini Mushroom Risotto
Product Type: READY MADE
- Sauté content with 1 tbsp butter or olive oil in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1/3 cup dry white wine to taste.
- Add 21/25 fluid oz (650/750 ml) of boiling water .
- Stir and cook for 15/17 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add grated parmesan cheese and butter and salt to taste.
- Pour the content of the bag in a microwavable bowl with 21 fluid oz of cold water and cook for 15 minutes (at 660 Watts).
- Stir in a little butter and parmesan cheese and salt to taste.
Carnaroli rice, porcini mushrooms 3,2% (Boletus Edulis), sea salt, yeast extract, extra virgin olive oil, rice flour, corn starch, carrot, celery, soy miso, herbs, spices.
This fed ALOT more portions - delicious
I love risottos and always order them at restaurants but can never manage to get them done right at home. I tried this version and it was not only delicious but really simple to make (literally add water and stir). It didn't taste fake, it was really earthy and mushroom-y and it was just as nice and creamy as restaurant risottos. It also says it feeds 4 I think but it really fed 6 of us with not meager portions! Will definitely buy again. Also it was organic which is always a plus.
A meal you can't mess up
This is so simple to make, anyone could do it. The flavors are on point and I can't get enough of the creamy texture. I give it an A+
Good product, good taste, liked how easy it was to make and that it actually came out well
Actually tastes great
This product was surprisingly good, i grew up eating risotto and this lived up to my standards. I recommend this to anyone!
This is what real porcini mushroom risotto should taste like!
Porcini mushroom risotto is my favorite thing in the whole world! I could never find a really good one because you can't find good mushrooms. These are authentic italian mushroom and that makes it the best quick risotto I've tasted in the US