Organic Quick Meal Bell Pepper Risotto
Product Type: READY MADE
- Sauté content with 1 tbsp butter or olive oil in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1/3 cup dry white wine to taste.
- Add 21/25 fluid oz (650/750 ml) of boiling water .
- Stir and cook for 15/17 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add grated parmesan cheese and butter and salt to taste.
- Pour the content of the bag in a microwavable bowl with 21 fluid oz of cold water and cook for 15 minutes (at 660 Watts).
- Stir in a little butter and parmesan cheese and salt to taste.
Carnaroli rice, bell pepper 4%, sea salt, yeast extract, extra virgin olive oil, rice flour, corn starch, carrot, celery, soy miso, herbs, spices
A friend of mine won this in an Instagram giveaway and i was there when they made it. It is so good! Actually tastes like bell peppers, taste is delicate, looked very easy to make. I saw that this website has a bunch of different risotto flavors so i'll be trying different ones!!