Need a quick but organic dish for lunch or dinner?
What's better than Macaroni and Cheese?!
We tried GOOD CITIZENS Mac 'N Cheese and are here to share their easy instructions
- 1 box of GOOD CITIZENS Organic Grass Fed Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
- 6 cups of water
- 2 1/2 TBSP of organic unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of organic milk
THE "HOW TO":
- Boil 6 CUPS OF WATER in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in pasta, return to a boil and cook for 6-10 MINUTES or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta but DO NOT RINSE.
- Add 2 1/2 TBSP OF ORGANIC UNSALTED BUTTER to a warm saucepan.
- Once the butter is melted add 1/4 CUP OF ORGANIC MILK.
- Add your cheese packet from GOOD CITIZENS and whisk till smooth, bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir well until creamy.
You can see this being made on our YouTube channel in the video below.
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE RECIPES!