One of the fastest, easiest and most delicious fresh pasta salad to bring to your party, picnic or even just for lunch!
There's no real measurements here, dress it and add ingredients in the amount that you prefer based on your taste!
- Pasta (penne pasta or bowties work best)
- Halved cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- cubed mozzarella
- Basil pesto or black olive spread (tapenade)
- Good olive oil
THE HOW TO:
- Cook your pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, drain and let cool
- In a bowl add some olive oil and pesto and mix til combined
- Add and mix in your pasta until well coated
- Add your tomatoes, mozzarella and basil leaves and stir to combine
- Serve and enjoy at room temperature