Time for some warming and nutritious recipes for the fall! This quick and organic Minestrone (Italian Vegetable Soup) & Rice with some delicious Parmesan cheesy bread will satisfy all sorts of cravings for "good-for-you" food and coziness while the leaves fall and the air chills around us!
1 packet of our Organic Quick Meal Minestrone and Rice
- 1 liter of water (33.81 fl oz)
- Crusty bread
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Good olive oil
THE HOW TO:
- Pour the water and the contents of a 1 Organic Quick Meal Minestrone and Rice in your soup pot
- Bring to boil and, while stirring occasionally, cook for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile as the minestrone cooks, toast your bread
- Rub some garlic over each piece for extra flavor and drizzle some olive oil on as well
- Grate some good quality Parmesan cheese over each piece (as much as you want) - if you can do this while the bread is still warm the cheese will gently melt over the bread
- Once the minestrone is cooked add salt, pepper and olive oil to taste and serve alongside your cheesy Parmesan bread!
You can see this being made on our YouTube channel in the video below.
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE RECIPES!