Fresh pasta is great to make at home and extremely easy! The best eggs you can find will make you the best dough.
We will use grams for measurements to keep the recipe precise.
- 300 grams of type "0" flour
- 3 fresh medium eggs
THE "HOW TO"
- Sift your flour on your work surface and make a well in the middle.
- Add your eggs in the well and with a fork begin to whisk them together.
- Using the flour on the inside borders of the well begin to add it into the beaten eggs until the eggs have been partially absorbed.
- Now using your hands begin to knead everything until it all comes together in a smooth and homogenous ball.
- Wrap in cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Once rested, divide the dough in small parts and begin to roll it in a thin uniform sheet.
- Cut in the shapes and sizes needed for your dish and cook as you would any other pasta in salted boiling water.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not salt your dough as the salt crystals might tear your dough while you are rolling it out. Salting your cooking water is enough to season your pasta when cooking.
Have you made this recipe? Make sure to share your delicious dish and tag it with #afinerecipe for a chance to be featured on our channels!