Nothing like a delicious, refreshing and good for you salsa to brighten up some tasty chips and binge watch your favorite show.
Let's get right to it!
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, chopped as coarse as you like
- 1 shallot chopped (or half a small red onion if you like it spicier)
- fresh red chili pepper minced (1/4 teaspoon or more to taste)
- a handful of fresh cilantro chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup of fresh mango or pineapple chopped as coarse as you like
- Fresh lime
- Salt to taste
- Serve with plantain or tortilla chips
THE HOW TO
In a bowl combine all chopped ingredients and give them a mix
- Add lime juice and salt to taste and allow to sit for at least 3 minutes for the flavors to meld nicely together
- Serve and enjoy!