This delicious and extremely vitamin packed salad is a must when dining al fresco with friends this summer!
- 1 blood orange
- 1 navel orange
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 handful of pomegranate seeds
- 4 to 5 large basil leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
THE "HOW TO"
- Peel and slice your citrus into evenly thick rounds and plate them as beautifully as you like on your serving platter.
- Sprinkle a handful of pomegranate seeds over the citrus.
- Wash and dry your basil leaves, roll them tightly together and run your knife through them to cut them into thin strips (also know as a chiffonade) and sprinkle them over the citrus.
- Drizzle your finest extra virgin olive oil over everything and finish with your sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy alongside some delicious grilled white fish and a nice cold drink!
Have you made this recipe? Make sure to share your delicious dish and tag it with #afinerecipe for a chance to be featured on our channels!