This versatile dish is great for all seasons! This is a great summer version with a fresh arugula salad on top but make these tasty polenta rounds and top them with delicious mushroom ragout or a thick stew and warm yourself up with some tasty comfort food this winter!
- 2 cups of Organic Ready-Made Instant Polenta
- 6 cups of water
- Black pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 standard bag of fresh arugula
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
THE HOW TO:
- Boil 6 cups of water at high heat
- Pour 2 cups of Organic Ready-Made Instant Polenta and boil on high for 2 minutes, then take off the heat
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the polenta on a sheet pan about 1/2 inch thick and let cool completely until solid
- Using a glass or a round cutter, cut rounds from the polenta sheet
- Crisp each round in a pan coated with a little bit of olive oil or grill on a non-stick griddle for some char
- In a bowl dress the arugula with some extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and minced garlic (mince this as fine as possible)
- Place a mound of arugula salad on each round of polenta and shave some Parmesan cheese over each salad
- Serve and enjoy!
You can see this being made on our YouTube channel in the video below.
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE RECIPES!