Dinner party appetizer? Afternoon snack idea? Lunch?
This recipe fits all categories when you need something delicious and savory. It also happens to be vegan (if that's what you're into!)
And our Gluten-Free friends can eat this as well as long as they use Gluten-Free bread! Yay!
Let's get to it!
- Your favorite bread sliced and toasted
- The Fine Market's Organic Artichoke Spread
(which you can find here >>>)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(you can purchase your favorite kind here >>>)
- Kalamata Olives
THE HOW TO:
- Take your sliced and toasted bread and spread your favorite EVOO on it
- Spread as much artichoke spread on your crostini as you like
- Place your Kalamata olives on each crostini either chopped fine, sliced into rounds, whole; however you like to eat it!
- Easy right?! Enjoy!!!!
And here's a fast video for you to see just how easy it is!