Who doesn't want to fill the little tummy they love with warm, healthy food for dinner?
Unfortunately, thanks to our schedules and, well, life - we don't always get to do that. But we have the answer!
Organic Baby Food from Italy is one of the highest quality worldwide and you can rest assured your baby is getting the best nutrition even if you're cutting your cooking time in half! Hooray!
Here's the recipe (and you can shop for these product while supplies last by clicking on them below)
THIS RECIPE IS GOOD FOR 6 MONTHS OLDS AND UP
- Organic Baby Pasta "Stelline" Little Stars
(usually 1-2 tablespoons but measure based on how much your child eats per meal)
- Organic Peas And Zucchini Creamy Soup Baby Food
(usually 3-4 tablespoons but measure based on how much your child eats per meal)
- Parmesan Cheese (to taste)
THE HOW TO
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of pasta in 200/250 ml (0.85/1.06 cups) of boiling water and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile pour 3-4 tablespoons of the Organic Peas And Zucchini Creamy Soup Baby Food
mix in 200/250 ml (0.85/1.06 cups) of cold water and bring to a boil.
- Cook the baby food for about three minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and mix in with the creamy soup.
- Serve with some fresh Parmesan cheese and enjoy with your baby!
You can see this being made on our YouTube channel in the video below.
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE RECIPES!